Tackle the fascinating world of Pinot Noir, shake your senses and strengthen your wine knowledge with an intriguing Wine Flight — our very first!
The taste profile of a Pinot Noir depends on the climate it grows in. This means that grapes grown in warm climate won’t have the same flavours and aromas as grapes grown in a cool climate.
So, here is the deal.
Try the below three Pinot Noirs that are produced in different countries / climates:
- Lost Angel, California (USA) – A warm climate
- Les Nuages, Loire (France) – A cool oceanic climate
- Moon River, Neszmely (Hungary) – A warm climate
And tell us which one of the below two climates is warm or cool:
- Climate A offers more tart cranberry notes, herbal flavours, and a lighter body
- Climate B’s Pinot Noir smells more like sweet raspberry and cherry, with a bolder body
Let's see who will guess correctly!
Can’t pop in today? Read our blog to discover some wine facts about Pinot Noir!
£15 for three 50ml glasses of Pinot Noir
Available anytime at B’acino until our next wine flight!